There are many reasons you may need a cosmetic dentist Phoenix, and each one is valid. Cosmetic dentistry brightens, whitens or straightens your smile. Since all of your teeth are interconnected, some cosmetic dentistry is actually strengthening more than the individual tooth.
There are many different approaches involved with cosmetic dentistry, and each one depends on the state of your teeth and gums and, in some cases, your age. Unlike some cosmetic dentists, we also offer braces for adults, teens and children. New patient specials keep costs down.
- A Dull Smile A professional whitening may be all your teeth need to look good again. Sky Dental cosmetic procedures are safer for your gums and teeth, protecting you from sensitivity. Plus, you will have already had a professional cleaning, x-rays and a check-up. Dental supervision ensures that whitening is safe for your teeth. Superior application plus superior products give you the best chance for success.
- A Broken Tooth Chipped teeth are easily fixed with dental bonding. You can improve your smile with just one visit. Your cosmetic dentist will apply bonding material to the tooth and sculpt it to look natural. Patients are pleasantly surprised when they discover how good their restored tooth looks. Bonding tends to last for a decade, making it a good value.
- A Gap If your teeth have gaps, you’d be surprised at the ways a cosmetic dentist can correct this. Using dental bonding materials, teeth can be made bigger or wider, filling the gap. In a young person, braces may be recommended to correct for gaps.
- Aging Smile Sometimes whitening isn’t enough to correct dingy teeth. Instead a cosmetic dentist can use caps, bonding or veneers to correct it. A crown is made to cover a decaying or damaged tooth. This makes it look and act like a regular tooth. A special resin covers all or part of the tooth. It is then shaped, hardened, and polished. If you want the most perfect smile possible, veneers are thin porcelain covers that are put into place over teeth. This requires that tooth enamel be removed before the veneers are cemented in place.
- Missing Tooth or Teeth Your cosmetic dentist can recommend the best way to replace a missing tooth or teeth. You may need a bridge. This has false teeth between crowns for the teeth on each side. Of course, the most modern replacement is a dental implant. These have been shown to last decades. Titanium rod roots are implanted into the jawbone. Then these are capped with a replacement tooth.
Since cosmetic services are not covered by insurance, that discourages some patients from seeking the help they need. Please don’t let that deter you from getting the smile you want. Patients will find affordable rates and financing at Sky Dental, your cosmetic dentist Phoenix.
Let our team of cosmetic dentists restore your confidence in your smile.